2016 was a terrific year for us at Sensie. Our body sensing technology made significant improvements in terms of accuracy and usability - we have learned a ton! As a result in the new year we will see our first consumer ready product - stay tuned for that :)
We’re happy to announce that our recent study, applying Sensie to test for food sensitivities is almost complete. The majority of the blood samples have been received by the lab - once the lab results are received, we will have an anonymized report out to share our findings! Fingers crossed.
2016 key highlights:
- Average accuracy score = 72% - about a 10 point jump from the beginning of the year
- We developed a fundamental understanding of “truth” see here
- We changed language from “true/false” to “balance/imbalance” (big implications)
- We developed relationships with top neuroscientists to better understand the physiology of what Sensie is detecting
Goals for 2017:
- Build a tool that helps create the conditions to end suffering
- Develop and market our first consumer ready product
- Solve difficult human level problems (i.e. determining ovulation, food sensitivity tracking, etc.)
- Assemble a world class team of scientists to further the science and understanding of the body
Short and sweet. We hope 2017 will be filled with love, joy and peace for you and yours.
Want to help? Shoot us a note!
Love to all